Request for Parent Guardian Alumni to Join Board
Success Preparatory Academy’s board will include at least one a member who is a parent, guardian, or grandparent of a student or recent student, and/or a former student. The two-year term for the next parent board member will be for the 2018/2019 to 2019/20 academic years.
- Please fill out a Board Nomination form and submit it to Elliott Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you submit the nomination, a member of the Governance Committee will contact you to set up a meeting so you can become familiar with the board’s responsibilities and meet members of the board.
- Nominations are considered at open meetings of the Governance Committee, which presents its nominations to the entire board at an open meeting.
- All applicants will be contacted on the status of the nomination.
- If an applicant is selected to join the board, they will be given the next steps on the board member orientation process.
- SPA Board Nomination Form.docx (114 KB)